TOMORROW at 2:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. PT live on ESPN+
from York Hall (London)
(Photo Credit: Queensberry Promotions)
(ESPN+ 2:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. PT)
• Josh Taylor 139.25 lbs vs. Apinun Khongsong 139.5 lbs
(Taylor’s IBF/WBA Jr. Welterweight World Titles — 12 Rounds)
• Charlie Edwards 117.5 lbs vs. Kyle Williams 117.25 lbs
(Bantamweight — 10 Rounds)
• Davey Oliver Joyce 121.25 lbs vs. Ionut Baluta 121.25 lbs
(Joyce’s WBO European Jr. Featherweight title — 10 Rounds)
• George Davey 154.5 lbs vs. Jeff Thomas 155.5 lbs
(Jr. Middleweight — 4 Rounds)
• Eithan James 141.25 lbs vs. Kris Pilkington 141.25 lbs
(Jr. Welterweight— 4 Rounds)
ESPN+ is the industry-leading sports streaming service from Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment and ESPN. Launched in April 2018, ESPN+ has grown to 8.5 million subscribers, offering fans in the U.S. thousands of live sports events, original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks, as well as premium editorial content.
Fans subscribe to ESPN+ for just $5.99 a month (or $49.99 per year) at ESPNplus.com, ESPN.com or on the ESPN App (mobile and connected devices). It is also available as part of The Disney Bundle offer that gives subscribers access to Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu (ad-supported) — all for just $12.99/month.