ESPN+ stream from RCC Martial Arts Academy to start at 10 a.m. ET/7 a.m. PT
(Aug. 4, 2021) — Russian junior welterweight contender Fedor “Knockout Man” Papazov hopes to add a signature win to his ledger this Saturday, Aug. 7, when he takes on countryman Arslan Magomedov in the 10-round main event from the RCC Boxing Academy in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
Papazov-Magomedov will headline a scheduled six-fight stream live and exclusively on ESPN+ starting at 10 a.m. ET/7 a.m. PT.
Papazov (22-4, 13 KOs), from Tuapse, Russia, is a 12-year pro who has never been knocked out. He holds a 2017 victory over Isa Chaniev, who challenged Richard Commey for a lightweight world title in 2019. Papazov last fought in April and lost a competitive decision to Yauheni Dauhaliavets, a rising prospect from Belarus. Magomedov (7-1-1, 5 KOs), from Makhachkala, Russia, is 6-0-1 since dropping a six-round decision in his second pro bout. Last October, he notched a career-best win over Zhora Hamazaryan, who is known to American fight fans for his two fights against Thomas Mattice.
In other streaming action on ESPN+:
- Armenia’s Zhora Hamazaryan (10-3-2, 7 KOs) will face Erzhan Turgumbekov (8-2-1, 2 KOs) in an eight-round junior lightweight bout. Hamazaryan knocked out the previously undefeated Dmitry Yun in January.
- Junior welterweight prospect Oganes Ustyan (6-0, 2 KOs), a one-time Russian amateur standout, will face Ukraine’s Oleksandr Abramian (5-1-1, 2 KOs) in an eight-rounder for the vacant WBO Asia Pacific Youth title.
- Bantamweight prospect Narek Abgaryan (14-1, 6 KOs), who competed for Armenia at the 2016 Rio Olympics, will fight South African veteran Sabelo Ngebinyana (13-4, 10 KOs) in a bout scheduled for eight rounds. Abgaryan is hoping to bounce back from last December’s decision loss to Eduardo Baez.
- In an eight-round duel of unbeaten middleweights, Vadim Tukov (4-0, 1 KO) will take on Mikalai Vesialou (11-0-1, 5 KOs), a former amateur star from Belarus.
- The ESPN+ stream will kick off with an eight-round junior bantamweight battle between Zafar Parpiev (10-2, 3 KOs) and the unbeaten Artem Tkachenko (6-0-1, 4 KOs).
ESPN+ is the industry-leading sports streaming service that offers fans in the U.S. thousands of live sports events, original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks and exclusive editorial content from dozens of ESPN writers and reporters. Launched in April 2018, ESPN+ has grown to more than 13.8 million subscribers. Fans sign up to ESPN+ for just $5.99 a month (or $59.99 per year) at ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com or on the ESPN App (mobile and connected devices). It is also available as part of The Disney Bundle that gives subscribers access to Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu for $13.99/month (Hulu w/ads) or $19.99/month (Hulu w/o ads).